So, I don’t like to post when I don’t particularly have anything health/fitness-related to say. I’ve been pretty quiet lately, so my thoughts have piled up a bit. It’s a perfect time to jump in for Thinking Out Loud Thursday.
I noticed my thoughts are a pretty even mix of heavy and light this week. Either way, it’s nice to get them all out of my brain and into a post. =) Thanks for linking up, Amanda!
1. It’s upsetting to me how people (mostly women) are judged so harshly by their body type. Apparently you can be too skinny, too fat, too muscular. What gives people the right to say these things about one another?
2. I just got great news from two of my best friends from college. They passed their board exams and are a physicians assistant, and an occupational therapist, respectively! I’m so proud of these girls and am happy to see all their hard work paying off. Love ya, Hil & Soph!
3. FOMO is the ‘fear of missing out.’ Especially with social media showing us what’s going on in other places, it can be hard to avoid! When I feel some FOMO coming on, I just try and remind myself that the grass is always greener, and to be content with where I am & what I’ve got.
4. My junk food cravings are REAL lately. I’ve been tempted by pizza, burgers, sweet potato fries, Chinese takeout, ice cream with sprinkles, Chipotle, and more. A girl can only say no so many times! 😉
5. I’m missing my friends more than ever lately. I wouldn’t say I’m homesick, but being home last month made me realize how much I miss spending time with the people who have been a part of my life for so many years. But, I’m thankful that they still are! ❤
7. I’m also loving The Office on Netflix right now. That show is HILARIOUS! And I love that it’s set in my hometown of Scranton. Feels like home. 🙂
That’s my brain dump for the week. Keep on truckin’ toward the weekend, my friends!
- Would most of your thoughts be considered ‘heavy’ or ‘light’ lately?
- What junk food cravings have been sneaking up on you?
- Any Office fans out there? 🙂