Word vomit courtesy of me and Amanda (Running With Spoons)’s Thinking Out Loud link-up. Here goes:
1. If my pee isn’t clear by 12 pm, I feel like I’m failing. The struggle between drinking coffee & drinking water in the morning is real.
2. Given a bowl of Dum-Dum pops, I will always choose the mystery flavor. Because, you know, I’m a woman of adventure.
3. I wish there were an “undo” button for eating. Ctrl-Z! Ctrl-Z!
4. Parenthood Season 6 — Someone help me find it! I’m hooked. 😀
5. I’m an official Texan now… kind of. I finally got around to getting my Texas driver’s license! Plus, one of the most Texas guys I know called me a “Texan” the other day. Does that make it official?!
6. They’re building an In N’ Out Burger and a Shake Shack on my street. (!!!) South Austin residents with both an East Coast and West Coast background like me can rejoice. 🙂
7. Booking flights is a game, but not a fun one. Enough said.
8. T-minus one week until my best friend arrives in town! Can’t wait to spend a long weekend with this lady.
9. Rooftop yoga is back at Whole Foods, and I couldn’t be more excited. Practicing outside while the sun is setting is one of the coolest yoga experiences I’ve had.
10. Everybody’s all like, “A woman shouldn’t run for president,” but I’m just like, “Carlson Daly shouldn’t be on the Today Show. Amirite?! So weird.
That’s my end of the week brain dump. We’re almost to Friday, guys! Keep fighting the good fight. Talk soon!
- What burger joint do you hold near and dear?
- Current Netflix binge?