Oh my gosh, it’s Friday Eve. I’m so thankful because I’m beyond ready for a weekend!
It’s also South by Southwest (SXSW) in Austin, and while I don’t have a wristband or anything, there are some free events going on that I’m excited to check out. But back to the task at hand … rambling!
Thanks to Amanda @ Running with Spoons for hosting one of my favorite linkups where I don’t have to organize my thoughts. My brain stopped working a long time ago anyways.
1. I never want to wish time away, but I’m so ready for March to be over. March was always kind of a poopy month, other than the beginning of Spring. To me it’s just cold and too transitional. No good holidays, either — sorry, St. Patrick.
2. But May is going to be amazing! I’ve got the Dave Matthews concert, Shaky Knees Festival in Atlanta, and a super-long birthday weekend at home to look forward to. Yay for May! 🙂
3. “The deep end is where you prove to yourself that you can swim.” This is a quote that I’ve been telling myself so much lately — particularly in a work context. I first saw the quote on a Free People graphic.
4. I’m excited to get back on my yoga mat. Free classes on the Whole Foods roof should be starting up again soon, and that’s my favorite thing ever.
5. Sooo, I quit my Blogilates challenge with 1 week left. But no regrets. I wasn’t getting what I wanted out of it, and now I’ve cleared up my schedule to work out more efficiently. Back on my HIIT & strength training game!
6. I feel like a new woman. I got my eyebrows done today, and I’m getting my hair cut tonight. I’m so groomed.
7. CCK’s protein black bean brownies are my life. With the addition of my food processor, I can see these being a weekly occurrence in my food prep. Soo fudgy and good, but she’s right – you need the choco chips. ; )
8. After last weekend, Expo West is so on my bucket list. I’d love to go one day! Did anyone get to go?
- Anything you’re looking forward to in the next few months?
- Are you judging me for quitting the Blogilates April Abs challenge? ; ) At least my veganism is still going strong!