It’s survey time!
When Julie, one of my favorite bloggers, shared this questionnaire, I knew I wanted to fill it out as well. Since I’m a new blogger, I feel like people don’t know anything about me. This seemed like a great place to start! Plus, I always used to love filling out Myspace and Facebook “surveys” that no one ever read … I think I just like talking about myself. 😉
I hope that you will fill it out as well in the comments below, or on your own blog. Let me know if you do!
25 Things You Don’t Know About Me
1. I’m happiest when… I’m spending time with my friends and family. Cliche but true!
2. …Especially if it… involves the outdoors and beautiful weather. 🙂
3. I’ve always wanted to… have a sister, or a large family.
4. My family and I… like making each other laugh, and going for Chinese food (haha).
5. I was a terrible… softball player. But I “played” on the neighborhood team from ages 8-14!
6. My first job was… serving coffee and donuts at Dunkin’ Donuts. Worked there on and off for 6 years!
7. I could probably eat Greek yogurt with fruit everyday… Fro-yo gets the honorable mention!
8. I stole… a pen from a restaurant a few weeks ago. On accident!
9. I was born on the same day as… Morrissey.
10. My all-time favorite film is… Dazed and Confused. Don’t judge, it’s a classic!
11. I do a pretty mean… strawberry/pretzel/Jell-O salad.
12. I’m still mad… my Mom talked me out of going on Space Mountain when I was 7, although she swears she didn’t.
13. I met my husband… great question! 😉 I’ll let you know…
14. I always knew I wanted… to be a Mom. Hopefully someday down the road!
15. I’m not afraid to… strike up a conversation with a stranger.
16. I make the best… healthy pancakes. 🙂
17. I have almost no… upper body strength. Working on it! haha.
18. I always cry when… I watch videos of military men and women coming home.
19. I’m (now) a Texan, but I will always call Northeast Pennsylvania my home.
20. I spent 12 years… at Lakeland, growing up with the greatest group of kids you’ll ever meet.
21. I wish my folks… would be able to retire and move wherever they want.
22. At 5, I was deeply in love with anything hot pink.
23. I believe if everyone cared about others a fraction of the amount they cared about themselves, the world would be a better place.
24. I can’t stand… the sound of people eating.
25. Whenever a Christmas movie is on (in December), I’ll watch it.
Have a great weekend, everyone!